Global Markets Operations Technology – INSIGHT REGULATORY REPORTING INSIGHT team manages a dynamic rules engine that provides solutions to produce regulatory reports for the Firms regulators within the Global Markets domain. We are looking for very strong programmers who would like to develop a career in technical tracks in investment banking.
- Spend more than 80% of time in programming
- Contribute to the build out of the Regulatory Reporting framework for the Bank
- Develop robust and scalable technology solutions to business problems using modern software development best practices
- Collaborate with global teams to design and build new functionalities on Quartz and other shared platforms
- Independently face off users and stakeholders to capture requirements without going through business analysts or project managers
- Make judgments and triage on feature requests, and able to push back when a feature creates no value for anyone
Proven educational record in computer science (or relevant subjects) from a well-regarded educational institution
- Hands-on experience in Python, Java, C# or .NET with good understanding of the language features is a must
- Good understanding of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong problem-solving and analytics skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and application of Agile Methodologies including but not limited to automated testing (such as Test-Driven Development), Code Review, Continuous Integration and Version Control Systems
- Functional programming
- Product knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities, and / or Listed and OTC Derivatives
- Understanding of post-trade Lifecycle – from trade capture to transaction management and trades processing (confirmations, settlements and clearing etc), as well as P&L accounting
Additional Information :
- Interview is very focus on technical skills/technical potentials. Normally, the team will do 1st round of 30 mins technical interviews followed by a 2 hour technical interviews.
- Functional knowledge of the Global Markets are not required.
- The team take developers who are strong in programming languages and don’t mind to take up python.
- We are open to fresh graduates to senior developers
- Conversion opportunity