- JN -092023-1946398
- Sep 04, 2023
Our Client seeks to achieve simplicity in everything they do, in the way people embrace technology, the way they serve their clients and the way they run internally. Roles & Responsibility
Requirements / Qualifications
- Translate business requirements into detail module or component level design
- Participate in solution design in hybrid cloud environment
- Hands-on coding on the assigned modules or components by the Senior Specialist.
- Work closely with DevOps for Release management
- Only Singaporeans
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Certifications on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in software product development, deployment in cloud and agile development methodologies
- Hands on full-stack application development experience, microservice architecture pattern and familiarity with native cloud services in AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in frontend development (e.g. Reactjs, Angular, Flutter etc.).
- Possess strong technical knowledge on any backend software development e.g. C#, C++, .NET Core, Python, SQL or NoSQL, and relational databases.
- Ability to design and implement REST API and backend business logic, and ensure the API is compliant to healthcare industry standards HL7 FHIR will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in managing CI/CD pipelines, git repos, cloud DevOps, containerisation and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift will be an added advantage
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Maralene Joshua at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Maralene Joshua Implementation Specialist Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions EA License No: 11C5502 Personnel Registration No: R2093737