● Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of software
modules/drivers (BSP) for automotive instrument clusters.
● Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software
integration, module verification and validation.
● You will be responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
● You will work closely with other software engineers in Europe and Asia.
⇒ Qualifications & Experience
● Degree/Master’s in computer science/engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with at least 3 -6 years related experience in the development of device drivers for embedded systems.
● Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C.
● Experience in Linux or any RTOS device driver development on the different microcontroller.
● Experience and a good understanding of peripherals like SPI, I2C, UART.
● Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.,).
● Experience with software configuration management tools/version control tools.
● Good written and oral communication skills.
⇒ Good to have
● Experience in unit testing and integration testing will be helpful.
● Conversant with Integrity OS and Multi IDE tools is a plus.
● Experience in Agile SW development.