This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the Singapore office of one of the world's leading proprietary trading firms. With a company culture that is competitive yet collaborative, working in small, exceptionally talented teams, they build cutting-edge innovative technology solutions for their ultra-low latency trading system.
They're looking for Software Engineers to join their Asia Pacific team to work on their industry-leading, globally distributed, low-latency market-making platform. You'll own projects that push the success of the trading platform forward - including tasks such as building a new market gateway, improving a risk control or experimental changes to a trading strategy.
If you relish the challenges of an extremely fast-paced environment and love your work to make a tangible impact from day one, this is the role for you! Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- Significant C++ experience from HFT / hedge fund / top-tier banking team required
- Deep understanding of compsci fundamentals, e.g. operating systems, data structures and algorithms
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics (or similar) from a top-tier university
- Highly analytical problem-solver
- Great base salaries and industry-leading PnL-aligned bonus
- Flat, transparent structure with autonomy to deliver solutions
- Working in a small team of highly talented engineers
- Direct business impact with short feedback loop
- Leadership and growth opportunities
If you feel you are a strong match for this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Ali Wilson
+44 (0)20 3745 6538