Software Engineer, Associate
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our GAIA Analytics team, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to success product delivery.
This role is in the Platform Services team. The team you will work in will be focused on building automation, performance metrics and self-service configuration of High Performance Computing environments to allow end users more control over their services.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, Python
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile principles
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Experience on development of Web UI will be an added advantage
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.