Cybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC)
purpose is to ensure the security and resiliency of the firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally. We accomplish this through strong information security leadership and active collaboration with line of business information risk managers to provide high quality security solutions and services that are focused on improving the firm's risk posture. The Cyber Field Engineering team is addressing the most pressing automation needs within CTC organization.
The successful candidate will be a strong technologist who is flexible, resilient, an innovative thinker, as well as a natural collaborator with enterprise architects, engineers, developers, and senior management from across the organization. Field Engineering Team Lead is expected to lead and promote future proof cost effective architecture enabling resiliency/agility within our global technology products. In addition, the candidate must possess strong technical leadership skills, the ability to influence at all levels of the organization, demonstrated success in working with teams particularly with peer technology stakeholders/customers/clients, and communicate effectively through clarity of thought and demonstrate understanding of business and technical requirements. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of hands on full stack application development experience with 15 years of demonstrated strong python skillsets.
- Knowledge and experience in systems engineering and systems integration to connect internally developed application (as opposed to 3rd party vendor application) to a distributed infrastructure is required
- Experienced in 3rd party vendor management and troubleshooting engagement
- Knowledge of 3rd party vendor SaaS solutions integration is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity applications and controls is desired but not required Barracuda, SECOM or equivalent.
- Knowledge of cloud computing in AWS, Azure and GCP is highly desired but not required. Platform migration is a plus.
- Automation experience using such tools as Ansible and Terraform is desired but not required.
- Experience with MS Windows and various NIX based operating system distributions is desired but not required.
- Good leadership and communication skills.