At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
A Solutions Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the execution and implementation of the new products' system enhancement, in Life Operations, POS / Claims function.
- Involve in new product discussion from initial till the implementation of the product.
- Mainly in charge of POS / Claims function based on the urgency of the scope.
- Facilitate discussions with the business to gain a deep understanding of their current processes and document the necessary rules and enhancements.
- Gather requirement and assist business user from the system perspective to ensure the URS is right as per product team and business users' understanding.
- Create streamlined business process mappings (AS-IS & TO-BE), to ensure that flow of process is correct prior to implementation of the system.
- Serves as the intermediary between the technology and business teams, facilitating the development and implementation of backend and digital platform.
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios, conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure test environments and any specific UAT requirements are set up in readiness for test execution.
- Execute the UAT and review the results, work closely with stakeholders to resolve UAT defects if any.
- Report UAT progress and highlight key areas of risk and issues.
- Prepare end user training guide prior to implementation.
- Perform post implementation verification after system release.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.