Solution Architect with the IT Strategy and Transformation team. You serve as a trusted advisor to multiple local and regional teams and provide strategic IT Architecture solutions.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Be the consultant to guide the development teams for technical solutions using business requirements, reference architecture and solution architecture as inputs under the direction of Asia Technology Office.
- Work closely with other Solution Architect and Data Architect to produce high-level and detailed designs.
- Point-of-contact and interface between business development managers, project managers, and operational groups throughout the lifecycle of strategic initiatives.
- Uplift solution design maturity and alignment of country solution roadmaps to regional target architecture.
- Review, interpret and respond to business requirements to ensure alignment between customer expectations and IT capabilities.
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented
- Create PoCs to validate concepts or technologies to meet a business need.
- Assist country architect in the review of design and assessment of solutions
- Work with DevOps owner to advance Engineering Excellence practice and provide guidance to development team.
- Collaborate with Agile owner to promote Agile mindset and adoption across the business and IT teams.
- Effective communicator, quick to learn new tools and systems, and flexible in the face of change. You should understand business challenges and uses combinations of tools and concepts to create solution proposals.
Skills / Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of application architecture and digital: concepts, practices and tools.
- Wide knowledge of architectural frameworks and the ability to produce effective design principles.
- Experience of Microservice and API based architectures.
- A wider view of the technology trends in the industry and DevOps experience.
- Proactivity and agile mindset.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Sales Force Platform knowledge will be a plus.
- Extensive experience of legacy transformation will be a plus.