We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Solution Architect for a global mining company to streamline his application landscape by reducing redundancy and defining a target architecture. In this role, you will be crucial shaping the future state of the company's IT environment. In the initial phase, focus on identifying opportunities and defining a roadmap for process improvement. Key Responsibilities
- Product and System Analysis: Conduct in-depth analysis of the company's current systems and applications to understand their functionalities and data flows. Identify redundancies and opportunities for improvement within the technology ecosystem.
- Data Discovery: Investigate data flows between various systems to gain a comprehensive understanding of our data landscape, using the information to define the company's target state.
- Architecture Review: Evaluate the existing system architecture and propose innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. Outline a clear roadmap for architectural improvements.
- Integration Expertise: Lead the integration of various systems, considering a wide range of technologies such as AWS, Azure, Salesforce, and more. Identify opportunities to retire redundant applications and leverage digital managed solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with business objectives and to find opportunities to streamline business processes.
. Key Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of overall IT experience with proficiency in broad range of various programming languages and cloud technologies such as but not limiting to: Python, Salesforce, Azure API, AWS.
- Proven expertise in designing and implementing integration solutions, including middleware, APIs, ETL processes, and data synchronization.
- Solid understanding of integration technologies, such as RESTful APIs, SOAP, and data integration platforms.
- Strong design experience with the ability to recommend solutions independently, conduct reviews of existing solutions, and provide guidance for architectural enhancements.
- Ideally have experience in defining target architectures and roadmap development.
- Experience with SAP integration is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex integration challenges.
- Proven ability to lead and guide cross-functional teams in integration projects.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Marshall in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference Marshall 539349 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
EA Registration No.: TAN XIN WEI, MARSHALL , R22109465