At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
The Support Analyst will handle the business requirements, engage with stakeholders, provide user requirement documentations with UAT scenarios, to support the execution and implementation of the system enhancements in Life Operations (POS)
The Support Analyst will support the execution and implementation of the system enhancements in Life Operations through participation in the following:
- Actively involved in delivery and implementation of strategic initiatives and BAU
- enhancements requested by the business.
- Lead discussions with the business on understanding the processes and document the rules and enhancements that are needed.
- Prepare and review that the business requirements are comprehensive and they meet the business needs taking into consideration future needs and changing business needs.
- Evaluate alternative high-level solutions with Information Technology and make appropriate recommendations to the users.
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios, conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Conduct/review UAT and responsible for UAT sign off.
- Collaborate and prioritise the changes with the users and other key stakeholders if there are gaps in the business requirements so that the agreed launch timeline will not be impacted.
- Contribute to the overall planning/re-planning of the project timeline and resources, effective monitoring of the project status and plans.
- Provide guidance to Support Specialist.
- Prepare/Review training materials.
- Actively seek continuous improvements in her/his area of expertise so that she/he continues to be relevant to the business.
- Diploma or Degree Holder in Business IT, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Candidates with at least 5 to 7 years working experience in life insurance operations and with knowledge in both operation and system areas are preferred.
- Integral Life (Life 400/ Asia AS400) background
- Have experience in UAT & able to make decisions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast paced environment to make things happen
- Able and willing to be hands-on.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.