At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
A Solutions Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the execution and implementation of the new products' system enhancement, in Life Operations, namely in Claims.
- Actively involved in delivery and implementation of Claims System enhancements, implementation of new products requested by the business. These enhancements may encompass changes related to ClaimEz, artificial intelligence (AI) and optical character recognition (OCR).
- Facilitate discussions with the business to gain a deep understanding of their processes and document the necessary rules and enhancements.
- Create streamlined business process mappings (AS-IS & TO-BE), to ensure that process is lean prior to implementation of the automation.
- Develop thorough business requirements that align with current and anticipated business needs, while also keeping in mind future changes.
- Serves as the intermediary between the technology and business teams, facilitating the development and implementation of new systems or improvements to existing ones.
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios, conditions and expected results for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure test environments and any specific UAT requirements are set up in readiness for test execution.
- Execute the UAT and review the results, work closely with stakeholders to resolve UAT defects if any.
- Report UAT progress and highlight key areas of risk and issues.
- Provide UAT signoff after ensuring that all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Prepare end user training guide and train the trainer prior to implementation.
- Perform post implementation verification prior to project closure.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.