Sourcing Manager (IT Sourcing)
- Manage and execute activities relating to the sourcing of assigned products and services for the Group. This includes conducting of RFPs, evaluation and selection of vendors, vendor negotiations and contract reviews in collaboration with internal user groups and legal department.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, initiate and drive sourcing projects to deliver cost savings and other benefits to the Group.
- Adhere to Group Procurement Policy, Standards and Procedures, for governance and controls.
- Collaborate and maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders to manage vendors and ensure that contracts are leveraged across the Group where applicable for effective cost management.
- Create successful relationships with key vendor contacts and participate in vendor's strategic initiatives and ensure company programs are in alignment as such.
- Work with internal stakeholders to establish global SLAs and metrics for vendor performance and quality management. Plan and conduct formal regular performance reviews with identified strategic vendors.
- Challenge status quo, initiate and drive process improvements to deliver increasing operational efficiency and improve quality of work.
- Track and report cost savings. Provide management reports.
- Support budget planning by providing vendor-related information.
- Minimum diploma holder and with relevant work experience Min 5 years of experience and good track record in the following area : Sourcing, Vendor Negotiations, Stakeholder Management Good command of English and writing skills Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words, Powerpoint, Visio) Independent and able to work with minimal supervision Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise and work effectively with internal and external parties of all levels High level of integrity Positive work attitude Collaborative team player