You will be part of the pioneering team responsible for supporting the implementation of AML processes for the new Digital Bank. As an AML/CDD specialist (12 months contract role), you will be working closely with various stakeholders to ensure AML risks are mitigated.
- Engage clients and internal stakeholders to facilitate the collections of relevant documents in accordance with in-house procedures and local regulations
- Review the documentation requirement and completeness during client interactions
- Handle all client files in accordance with the agreed guidelines for client’s data maintenance
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction by meeting or exceeding expectation through the implementation of service level agreement and standards
- Support Risk Operation Lead in operational planning and monthly report to management
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Identify system and process enhancements to improve Risk operations
- Possess 1-2 years of experience – ideally focusing on customer facing role within the Retail banking segment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills due to engagement in potentially sensitive information
- Working knowledge of broad AML functions such as Client Due Diligence, Name screening, Transaction Monitoring etc.