At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Build your career with Bank of Singapore as a HR Operation Specialist
in our Human Resources Department
Seeking new opportunities to make an impact in the HR Journey? Bank of Singapore is looking for a dynamic individual to lead the drive the HR Shared Services team in the digital age.
Our People agenda rank high in our strategic priorities from hiring right to engagement and development. We are committed to build a workplace culture that not only appeals as a talent magnet but also binds our team together. We are ardent believers in creating a learning organisation through a structured talent management approach to keep the best. We want you if you have that entrepreneurial spark to be part of the growth story in the HR team. Responsibilities:
- Provide standardized Human Resources (HR) shared services and processes to all employees directly or through other HR teams.
- Deliver high quality, timely, accurate and efficient administration with strong employee experience focus for all HR shared services transactions to ensure full compliance to local labour law requirements and organization's standards.
- Comply with operation processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency of HR processes that comply and align with the bank's policies as well as regulator's regulations.
- Review and assess existing policies and processes, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and enhancement of internal customer experience.
- Have risk mindset embedded into HR shared services transaction and processes
- Have sound knowledge of local legislative and able to provide general advice to stakeholder
- Minimum 5 years progressive HR Shared Services experience.
- Knowledge of HR Shared Services Center activities.
- Strong customer commitment to friendly, accurate and timely service.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization; however, primarily with employees, HR
- Experience in HR operations with an understanding of upstream/downstream impacts
- Ability to work independently and influence others to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Strong aptitude to understand tool functionality and utilization for gaps, solutions and operation efficiencies.