Specialist Network Engineer, APAC
Reporting to the APACNetwork Services Head (TSG) the individual will operate as a senior member ofthe APAC Networks & Communications Team ensuring that TSG deliverconsistently "high availability" infrastructure solutions and services to BNYMellon business units through rigorous management, strong working relationshipsand sound communication.
TheAPAC specialist network engineer will be responsible for all data network infrastructurewithin the APAC region. This will include responsibility of 2 nd and 3 rd level support, technical design and deployment. The successful applicant willensure exceptional support and service with the goal of meeting and surpassingagreed service levels and the expectations of our business partners and clients.
Thespecialist engineer will develop strong relationships with other IT teams, vendorsand business partners across all global regions to ensure the entire APACnetwork infrastructure is functional, reliable, available, maintainable,performing, secure and meets audit requirements.
The primary responsibility of this position is to...
Key Responsibilities Include
Qualifications Experience and Qualifications:
- The role is focused on delivering appropriate quality ofservice and solutions to data network in APAC
- Participate and comply with any management processesincluding incident, request, problem, change, capacity, availability,documentation, commoditizing services, asset management, asset compliance andfinancial transparency
- Provide 2nd and 3 rd Level incident support for APAC datanetwork infrastructure
- Deploy network solutions in APAC region based on global engineeringstandard
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree incomputer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experiencerequired, advanced degree preferred.
- Eight to ten (8-10)years of related experience required.
- Experience in thesecurities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Good experience innetwork security: Palo Alto firewall/IPS, McAfee web proxy, F5 GTM, SSL VPN,Internet, DMZ, etc
- Experience in datacenter network: Spine/Leaf, VxLAN, etc
- Experience in LAN/WANdesign, WAN circuit provisioning
- Cisco Router/switchexperience- Cat9k, Nexus switch (2k - 9k), ISR 4K, ASR routers
- Routing protocols:BGP, ospf, BGP EVPN, multicast, etc
- Troubleshooting largeand complex networks experience
- SDWAN/SDN experiencea plus
- Ansible, Pythonexperience a plus
- Projectmanagement/coordination experience
- Effective interactionwith employees, customers and colleagues
- Quick learner
Information Technology Internal Jobcode:
Technology Services Group-HR06725 Requisition Number: