Specialist, Operations, Account Services, Corporate Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Review account opening documents & perform account opening for various clients from different organizational types and locations;
- Ensure customer records are properly created and updated;
- Ensure all requests are processed within the agreed service-level agreement (SLA) and as per procedures specified in Standard Operational Procedure
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including Bank's approaches as well as customer acceptance requirements;
- Coordinate and follow up discrepancy items with relevant parties timely and escalate any exceptions to supervisor;
- Understand the bank policies on AML/CFT, information protection, risk & security control and regulatory compliance and report problem and exceptions to supervisor immediately;
- Attending to email & phone enquiries from BUs and operation teams;
- Handle internal customer compliant tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units / parties within benchmark;
- Participate in process improvement events;
- Participate in Digital Platform (Corporate PayNow, DBS MAX, SGQR) initiatives and support enhancements or change of system.
- Assist in landscape sculpturing for CIF Module and support alignment of CIF Module to AO module.
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements;
- Accept any Ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the Banking industry
- Knowledge in the industry regulations is preferred i.e. MAS626, FATCA/CRS,
- A good team player and the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for detail, organized with good problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.