At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Looking for a strong candidate able to follow through end-to-end on sales challenges strategy, design, communication and fulfilment. This role has a direct impact on the company's performance and exposure to senior stakeholders. Agency Sales Challenges
- Work with cross-functional team (Sales, Communication, Events & Strategy) to Design, develop and execute the agency sales challenges.
- Prepare business proposals and models for financial projections.
- Craft the communication plan for each incentive with keynote, pitch book, and other materials.
- Execute the Sales challenges (e.g. vendor selection/onboarding, drive activities and fulfillment of sales challenges).
- Provide observation and recommendations for justification for all challenges launched based on historical data analysis and key objective of the campaign.
- Provide insights and evaluation on Sales challenge effectiveness and communicate them with senior shareholders (Chief Distribution Officer, Senior Directors of Agencies, etc.).
- Work with other business units within and across the division to support and present analytics and findings on Agency segmentation, demographics, productivity, and income.
- Develop tools, frameworks, and SOPs to improve and streamline internal processes.
- At least 5 of experience preferably in Agency channel management for Life insurance business
- Strong business acumen skills with analytical curiosity with an eye for detail to make recommendations.
- Strong modelling skills and ability to analysis historical data to provide insights.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Knowledge of life insurance industry
- Self-learner and hands on to trouble shoot and problem solved challenges.
- Proficient communications skills to effectively explain policies/challenges with Tied Distribution force and internal senior stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.