Splunk Certified Admin
- SGD7000 - SGD10000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 14 Feb 19
My Financial Service client is looking for a qualified Splunk administrator to manage corporate data platform. The hire will be responsible for administering Splunk for a global enterprise.
The hire will be developing strategy, crafting architecture for an enterprise Splunk installation, proof-of-concept work, advancing Splunk footprint across enterprise, and cross-collaboration with IT Security teams. The hire will get to work with domain architects, other engineering and operations team members and project team members to fulfil business IT requirements by delivering effective solutions that are supportable, maintainable and cost effective focusing primarily on enterprise logging technologies.
- Architect, design, support, and maintain Splunk infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configurations.
- Administering Splunk and Splunk App for Enterprise Security (ES) log management.
- Standardise Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of Windows, Linux and UNIX log platforms.
- Troubleshoot Splunk server and agent problems and issues
- Assist internal users of Splunk in designing and maintaining production-quality dashboards.
- Mentor users and other groups on their use of Splunk
- Monitor the agent and server infrastructure for capacity planning and optimisation
- Design core systems performance and troubleshooting logs
- Support Splunk on Linux and Windows-based platforms
- Solve complex Integration challenges and debug complex configuration issues
- Strong understanding of Splunk configuration files and architecture
- Knowledge of advanced search and reporting commands
- Demonstrated ability to create complex dashboards, forms, and visualisations
- Understanding of System Log Files and other structured and non-structured data
- Intermediate level understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Splunk Enterprise Security experience
- Experience with architecting the solutions to expand Splunk environment based on the forecasting growth of data ingestion and user base
- Experience with monitoring Splunk environment and performing health checks
- Splunk Certified Power User, Splunk Certified Admin, Certified Splunk Architect is a plus
- Experience in integrating Splunk with ServiceNow and other industry standard platforms
- Experience in performance tuning, troubleshooting, managing high availability for Splunk environments where they are deemed mission critical
- Understanding of Network Firewalls, Load-balancers, and complex network designs
- Must have strong Linux skills to be able to troubleshoot and support the application
- Experience with configuring and architecting the solution
- Experience with the scripting languages with BASH/Python