Job Purpose: To manage trading operations in markets like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc according to the annual plan and the policies of the company to achieve the growth and profit objectives; to maintain and further develop the businesses.
* Physical Steel Trading Manager - flat & long products, other experience is also welcome.
* To manage existing key accounts and develop operating plans/strategies to further expand the market share together with the Asia team.
* To further penetrate new business opportunities with customers, suppliers and relevant third parties, building professional relationship in order to maximise the opportunities for the business
* Providing regular and timely reports, detailing potential customer requirements, market and competitor situation, sourcing opportunities; monitoring customer and supplier performance and recommending action plans to enhance performance/achievements.
* Monitor all trading transactions in ASEAN markets, for the identification of any risk exposure to the company and for communicating such information, as appropriate, in a clear and timely manner.
* Bring a range of good industry contact and transferable business.
* Familiar with local steel market with experience in Asia Pacific region is a must;
* Customer/supplier focused and willing to work under pressure;
* Fast thinking, excellent communicator and good negotiator.
* Exceptional team player
* Managerial responsibility to lead a team