Funding Societies " Modalku
is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies " Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Striving to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, can we help each other succeed.
- Test " Measure " Act: Staying curious and reinventing ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Creating impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Building win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
As a high-performing business development professional, you will build excellent relationships with your portfolio of high potential clients and ensure that they grow their revenue with us over time. You're an expert at consulting clients, digging deep to understand the challenges and inefficiencies they face, uncovering their needs and translating them to growth opportunities for our business. You are able to deliver customized products and solutions for them through working cross functionally across the company, upsell and cross-sell products, negotiate complex commercials and close deals to deliver results. What you will do:
Requirements What we are looking for:
- Drive overall revenue growth through understanding clients' needs, uncovering every single opportunity that exists, therefore increasing clients' usage of our product.
- Liaise with the product team to prioritise new features and enhancements for these customers, or customise a new solution/feature for them.
- Upsell and cross-sell solutions that value add to clients' business.
- Develop excellent product knowledge and propose solutions that address clients' needs, working closely with internal stakeholders like product, sales, marketing, compliance and operations to deliver them.
- Own yearly account plans and pipeline to achieve targets.
- Develop excellent relationships with key decision makers and ensure a seamless experience with our payments products at all times.
- Ensure "approach is driven in line with operational and risk management processes."
- Achieve monthly payment volume targets and reset the bar!
- At least 8 years of experience managing key client accounts in the banking, cards or fintech industry
- Minimum BSc/BA
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset - always looking for business opportunities
- Superb people skills and relationship building abilities
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships
- Team player - no politics!"
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Flexible and able to multi-task, excellent project manager, ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, proactive problem solver
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and quality
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity