Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors.
To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review
and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards,
and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
You will be working closely with the CEO, CEO Office and leadership of Aspire to drive and lead all Corporate Development initiatives and activities. You will develop strategy and execute opportunities including M&A and strategic investments in order to help Aspire to achieve its mission, thereby playing a key role in shaping the company's direction as we continue to grow rapidly. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Identify strategic opportunities for Aspire across products and market segments
- Partner with business leaders to drive market insights and competitive intelligence, mergers and acquisitions, and other strategic initiatives by performing market research and financial analysis
- Deliver recommendations to senior team members to shape company and product strategy
- Engage in continuous monitoring of business trends and outlooks for optimal business planning discussions
- Maintain strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant experience with strong preference of at least 3-4 years in a top consulting/big 4/investment banking firm, and/or internal strategy role in a reputable company
- Prior experience in technology or financial services industries will be strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, leadership skills, and work ethic
- Strong understanding of financial modelling
- Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Extraordinary business acumen and ability to see the big picture and dive deep as required
- Passion for finance, technology and start-ups
- Prior experience in an ASEAN market (working or educational)
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .