1. To ensure operations efficiency and excellent customer service so as to meet the business objectives.
• Overseeing staff in delivering customer service over the counter.
• Supervising staff providing courteous and prompt service to customers.
• Gathering feedback from customers and making prompt changes or recommendations to maintain quality service.
• Handling difficult customers/problems/complaints.
• To develop and manage staff effectively.
2.To ensure that operations and administrations are completed within specified time frame.
• Providing job performance feedback and training to staff.
• Identifying staff for in-house/external courses to strengthen their job knowledge and soft skills.
• Meeting staff regularly to communicate, counsel, motivate and foster teamwork.
3.To ensure that quality service is provided to customers. Possessing effective communication skills and patience to deal with customers.
• Reviewing of operational procedures /workflow and making/reviewing enhancements.
• Providing support in ad-hoc projects and ensuring effective co-ordination for the respective sections.
• Collating feedback and liaising with cross departments.
• Possessing counselling and leadership skills.
4.To ensure effective risk management.
• Ensuring the respective sections perform monthly check on job procedures compliance
• Overriding of transactions.Making discretionary approvals for customers transactions.