About the Company
Apex Group Ltd, established in Bermuda in 2003, is a global financial services provider. With over 50 offices worldwide and 10000+ employees, Apex delivers a full suite of services to asset managers, capital markets, family offices and corporates. Apex administers over $1.1 trillion in assets globally.
The Supervisor is responsible for the day to day administration of the fund allocated and will strive to be a one point contact to the investment manager of the funds and the investors of the funds.
- Management of the NAV preparation and review process for our fund administration clients which consists of hedge funds, fund of funds and private debt funds
- Set up and maintenance of fund / investor data on transfer agency system
- Processing investor transactions (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers) in line with fund governing documents, statutory regulations and Apex policies
- Dealing with investor queries and liaising with fund managers for investor dealings
- Reviewing and processing fund payments to investors, fund manager and third parties
- Managing client deliverables including NAV preparation and investor reporting as principal point of contact for fund administration clients.
- Review and calculation of management fees, performance fees, interest and accruals
- Liaising with clients, brokers and custodians to address client queries and concerns
- Adoption, integration and set up of new funds in accordance with prescribed procedures
- Adhering with internal policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with auditing standard SSAE 18 type II
- Managing client audit deliverables including preparation of financial statements, responding to audit queries, completing audit confirmations and other audit requests
- Performing due diligence checks on new investors in line with Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing company policies
- Ensuring compliance with local, jurisdictional and bank-wide AML and KYC standards
- Working on ad hoc internal projects as required
- Providing coverage for team members’ deliverables as required
- Review and understanding fund governing documents for clients to ensure adherence
- Performing FATCA related checks and procedures
- Assisting in the development of new and existing global client relationships, optimizing service offerings, productivity and profitability
- University degree in accounting, finance, or professional accounting designation, or related discipline
- At least 3 years of accounting or fund administration experience with alternatives funds particularly in private debts
- A good understanding with credits products and procedures and able to co-ordinate, pro-active and keen to learn
- A high level of familiarity with global anti-money laundering and KYC standards
- A good understanding of fund structures and the fund administration business
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and a focus on producing accurate work
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with an aptitude for client service
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and willingness to cope with increased workloads at month-end and quarter-end
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills and are a proven team player
- An ability to adapt to changing priorities and varied decision-making scenarios
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation. Any hiring decision are made on the basis of skills, qualifications and experiences.
We measure our success as a business, not only by delivering great products and services and continually increasing our assets under administration and market share, but also by how we positively impact people, society and the planet.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work for a high performing organisation, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application and we look forward to hearing from you.
Personal data provided by job applicant(s) will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential. Such personal data can be accessed by different Apex stakeholders within and out of Singapore for the consideration of the job application hereunder. Application made by the job applicant(s) constitutes the irrevocable consent of the job applicant for her/his personal data to be used by Apex stakeholders within or outside Singapore for the purpose of this recruitment.