System Analyst (AML/KYC), Group Operations & Technology
The candidate will be responsible for working with a portfolio of internal users to gather user requirements, design, propose enhancement/project solution and delivered the approved solution which conform to the bank's technology architecture guidelines, technology information security standard and IT management process.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to gather requirements, design and propose solutions with follow-up to deliver application enhancements and projects.
- Able to perform system impact assessment for given solution and ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, security policies and standard management processes of the organization.
- Conduct application testing, investigate and resolve technical issues reported during the testing and work with technology Information Security Officer to application vulnerability testing and closure.
- Knowledge of latest Oracle 12c and above
- Knowledge of RHEL 7.6 and above
- Knowledge in writing Linux scripts, SQL scripts
- Knowledge of AMLKYC domain - NetReveal
- CDD Scenario Manager Configuration
- Application Builder
- Base Platform
- Workflow Configurator
- Services Manager
- Scheduling Configuration
- Knowledge of Transaction Screening and Customer Due Diligence
- Knowledge of Application development life cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- DevOps operation practices
- Expert knowledge in writing Linux scripts as and when required for automation of the repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of MAS technology risk management guidelines