System Analyst Lead
SystemAnalyst Lead, the person should be proficient in Microsoft technology (.NET)and worked on application support projects, understanding the ITIL framework. Heshould be able to manage the team and responsible for Shift planning
The rolewould include
Job Requirement s:
- Understanding of ITIL Framework
- Ensure incidents escalated to 3rdparty vendors or customer retained organization is tracked to closure
- Ensure the L1 application supportteams / service desk personnel are trained on the tickets to be left shifted
- Liaise with problem management teamsfor initiating RCA and permanent fixes
- Track and report the SLA's and KPI'sas agreed
- Effort estimation for the change request
- Analyze the Known Error records(along with delivery teams) on a periodic basis to identify candidates forpermanent fixes, candidates that can be resolved at Level 1, and enable SelfService options
- Responsible for Associate Shiftplanning and training needs
- Run the incident Management calls andstatus calls with clients.
- Hold accountability for timely andcorrect resolution of all tickets, meeting of Business as well as contractualSLA and adherence to process by the team.
- Work on Incident, Problem and Service request aspart of application maintenance
- Scheduling, monitoring and reporting batch jobs ofspecific frequency
- Handling Unknown exceptions in batch jobs
- Providing technical guidance to the team, shoulddevelop into SME for one or more applications
- Should possess good communication skills andcustomer relations.
- Work on minor to medium enhancement
- Act as the Delivery team point of contactfor the portfolio
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams asnecessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls
- Support Service Management / process relatedactivities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end-to-end services for the applicationcluster / portfolio being managed
- Plan, track, approve and maintain service effort onmanagement information systems.
- People management skills besides excellentanalytical and technical skills.
- Hands-on in application Maintenance using C#, ASP. .NET framework 2 andabove, IIS, SQL server
- Exposure to one or more of the following Tomcat, Oracle ApplicationServer
- Should have worked in Support Environment withexposure to handle incident and problem tickets
- Having experience using ticketing system andhands-on with the workflow from initiation and closure of support ticket
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Ability to understand the logical flow and businessrequirements
- Should be hands-on on with application life cyclemanagement, code promotion and release management.
- Should be conversant on multiple applicationarchitectures and technologies.
- Should have exposure to performance tuning, browsercompatibility, scalability, security and infrastructure related considerationsfor application maintenance.
- Exposure and work experience with other web/desktopplatforms and automation frameworks would be an added advantage.
- Ability to assist with writing stories / defectsand helping to prioritize
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.