We are looking for a skilled System Engineer with experience to join the team in Singapore. As a System Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the systems and networks used in the Aviation/Transportation/Infrastructure Industry. Your role will involve working closely with other engineers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure that all systems are functioning optimally and are in compliance with industry regulations.
- Develop and maintain systems and networks for the aviation/transportation/infrastructure industry, including communication systems, navigation systems, flight management systems, and other related systems.
- Conduct system analysis, troubleshooting, and optimization to ensure that all systems are functioning optimally.
- Develop and implement software applications and tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aviation systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers, technicians, and stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to the design, installation, and maintenance of aviation systems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and standards related to aviation systems and ensure that all systems are in compliance.
- Participate in testing and certification of aviation systems to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in system engineering
- Background from the aviation/transportation/infrastructure industry will be a bonus
- Knowledge of aviation systems, including communication systems, navigation systems, and flight management systems, as well as time-sensitive operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with aviation industry regulations and standards will be a bonus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in the above job opportunity or other IT jobs, please kindly send your updated CV to Shannagh.Wu@oliverjames.com