The successful candidate will assume the role of System Analyst in the ATM domain where he/she will function as technical specialist who possesses sound technical knowledge on ATM systems and will participate actively in projects, solutions and other initiatives which involve system impact analysis, technical design, development, testing and system commissioning. Job Descriptions:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions.
- Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards
- Design and implement software programs
- Develop and implement efficient code
- Perform impact analysis
- Support SIT, UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues
- Provide support to system and performance management, application security vulnerability management and control, software release management.
- Plan and commission production system implementation.
- Develop technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents
- Preferably with Information Technology / Engineering / Computer Science related degree.
- Possess minimum of 5 years experiences in system / software development
- Strong product knowledge and implementation on Base24 modules such as ATM Device Handler, Authorization, Transaction Security Services, Host Interface and Base24 Interchange supporting various types of ATM devices.
- Possess technical knowledge in Tandem, TAL, TACL, Pathway development platform
- Experience in Redhat, Windows Server, DevOps tools Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, etc are good advantages.
- Possess positive (can-do) working attitude, willing to hands on, with resilience and good adaptability to take on different challenging assignments, and able to multi-tasking.
- Effective and has good self-initiative to learn and excel individually and as a team.
- Good soft skills in communication, writing, presentation, etc., are valued.