- Develop Supply Chain Finance and Receivables Finance product strategy based on market opportunities and existing gaps.
- Design new Products or enhance existing Products by collaborating with internal teams as Digital Solutions, Risk & Compliance, Data & Technology, and others.
- Own product governance and approval processes to meet risk framework.
- Work with Digital Solutions to design and manage workflow and client portals to meet requirements and ensure consistent user experience.
- Provide business requirements to enhance internal origination related systems for product delivery.
- Manage business enablement including but not limited to credit insurance, trade asset tokenisation, etc.
- Support Business Development on all product related aspects of prospecting and client pitch.
- Provide product expertise and coordinate with other internal teams to structure bespoke solutions.
- Lead all aspects of deal execution from structuring, trade audit/ field survey, term sheet/ receivables purchase agreement to operational setup, etc.
- Degree educated along with 6+ years of experience in Transaction Banking or Trade Product Management
- Great analytical skills and multi-tasking abilities
- A good team-player who is also able to work independently under pressure
- Knowledge of SCF and RF products and related risks, including but not limited to credit risk, fraud risk, FCC risk, legal risks and etc.
- Significant product development and management capabilities throughout product lifecycle from scoping, design, delivery, implementation, and on-going governance
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (e.g., excel, word, PowerPoint)
If you qualify, please send your customised CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with (APTITUDE ASIA APPLY "Job Title - YOUR FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME") on the Subject heading
For inquires for other potential positions, please email with (APTITUDE ASIA INQUIRY "Job Title/s - YOUR FIRST, MIDDLE & LAST NAME") on the Subject heading