TS Implementation Engineer (L3)
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It's time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential. Want to be a part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the TS Implementation Engineer (L3) is to provide technical support to NTT (Ltd) clients. This includes remotely supporting clients within service level agreements (SLAs), to install and configure software and hardware, resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management. The TS Implementation Engineer (L3) is involved in more complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management.
\"Responsible for setup and installation of technical systems, applications, or process designs for client's purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage initial access, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams for product and process improvements. May work directly with clients on-site or provide installation support remotely.\" Working at NTT Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Interact with clients on site to meet complex requirements of a solution.
- Escalate unresolved problems and issues to the relevant third parties.
- Respond to escalated client requests and support client applications to a first line resolution.
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant third parties.
- Write reports and proposals and complete and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures relating to installations and fixes.
- Act as coach and mentor to more junior Implementation Engineers and Technicians.
- Assume responsibility for the co-ordination of the activities of the Engineers, in line with performance targets.
- May be required to serve periodically on the customer service desk, providing third line telephonic, remote and on-site support and problem management.
- Included in higher complexity design work, with input to the design expected.
- Expected to take ownership of relevant technologies according to domain or specialization.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Good understanding and appreciation of technical design and business principles
- Demonstrates project management and administration ability
- Good project skills which are demonstrated in the execution of installations and other assignments
- Demonstrate customer engagement skills
- Demonstrate relevant domain specialist knowledge
- Good verbal communication skills
- Client focused and display a proactive approach to solving problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide guidance to team members
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent together with specialised training in new technologies and legacy systems or equivalent
- Project management certification
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Solid work experience in a technical implementation engineering or similar role
- Experience engaging with clients and conducting presentations
- Good project administration and documentation experience
- Report writing experience
- Basic project management
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Have wide-ranging experience
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
• Networks with others outside own area of expertise
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
• May coordinate others' activities
• Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor's or equivalent degree RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project planning, deployment and commissioning for projects.
- Ability to lead and drive the project; and to provide High & Low level design, tasks scheduling
- Presenting of deployment designs to client
- Engagement with PreSales team for project effort sizing advisory
- Manage and drive post implementation support issues (fault call tickets - P1 case) whenever required
- Assist Solution Architect on major project roll-outs as Technical lead
- Conduct training for internal and external parties.
- Ability to analyze the clients' business process, articulate and to derive scope of work
- Provide Level 3 Technical support for Telephony/Contact Center (including Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Audiocode) during Project and BAU escalations
- Perform changes to the Avaya, Cisco and Microsoft system with the organization's Change Management processes
- Ensure compliance to policies, processes and standards, both internal and clients' organization
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today. Equal opportunity employer
- At least 7 years relevant experience in IT/networking industry providing network operation support and administration.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team when delivering projects
- Experience from System integrator environment preferred
- In-depth knowledge of H323, SIP, Q931 signaling protocols.
- Knowledge of voice recording, network routing &switching technologies , QoS and protocols
- Voice recording background and integration with Recording Solution such as Verint/ NICE or Verba.
- Willing to work hard and eager to learn about new technologies.
- Polite and able to communicate well to the clients; client-oriented.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to work in extended hours and on duty
- Hands on experience in Cisco products will be advantageous:
- Cisco CUCM & IM/P
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco UCCX
- Cisco Voice Gateways / Cisco CUBE
- Cisco Meeting Server
- Cisco UCCE / PCCE
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Solution for Voice and Video will be advantageous:
- Microsoft Team
- Skype for Business / Lync Server
- Audiocode / Ribbon SBC
- Hands on experience in the following products will be advantageous:
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Avaya Aura Session and system Manager
- Avaya IP Office platform
- Avaya Aura Messaging
- Avaya Call Center Elite implementation Maintenance
- Avaya Ethernet Routing switch
- Avaya Scopia
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.