TTS - Singapore In-business Risk & Control (IBC) Program Manager - VP/SVP
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides award-winning integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the world. The TTS Asia business was recently awarded two Euromoney Awards for Excellence: Asia's Best Bank for Transaction Services and Asia's Best Digital Bank given our leading capabilities, solutions and depth of client relationships across 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
The In-business Risk & Control (IBC) Program Manager will be the primary owner of managing cash management and trade product risk and support Country TTS Heads to maintain a robust risk & control framework that enables effective risk & control identification, mitigation, monitoring and escalation. Key aspect of the role is to provide guidance and advisory to the TTS business on all risk and control matters including oversight for TTS Operations & Technology.
He/she will manage risks and bring deep product, Risk & Control expertise, and exceptional execution discipline to focus on the following:
- Play a key role in managing the NPA, NPAC and Complex Solution Review process for new, manual and modified products
- Support country & regional product managers by review and approval of product programs to pro-actively identify, assess and mitigate risks.
- Actively identify and manage risk through the MCA processes, dashboards, CAPs, PLE/ Write-off Deep dives.
- Facilitate the implementation of Regulatory requirements, policies and procedures
- Maintain front-to-back line-of-sight on risks and controls across all TTS business products, processes and systems including Operations, Technology and Service Centers
The role will require working closely and extensively with global, regional and country product & in-business risk & control teams including operations and technology. Furthermore, the role will involve close coordination with relevant stakeholders from line 2 i.e. ICRM, AML, ORM, TTS Risk etc. for NPA, NPAC etc. In addition, the role requires management of audits and exams with internal audit and regulator. Job background/ context:
As the country business advances on its innovation, digitization and eCommerce agenda, the nature of the activities, type of deals and clients we are involved with are increasingly complex with a broadening geographic reach. There is also heightened focus on managing risk for existing and new products to ensure risks are well understood, controls robust and monitored on an ongoing basis.
Given TTS transformation agenda to digitize banking products & processes, implementing instant payments there is a need to proactively identify, assess and manage new risks and start monitoring a set of leading indicators that will help us to continue to maintain a robust control environment- like cyber security compliance become more significant. Also, the risks needs to be monitored in an automated proactively & in a live manner.
In this respect the IBC Program manager will be critical to ensure that we thoughtfully balance risk across the different products and services as part of our long term strategy. Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Knowledge/ experience:
- Support business in Risk & Control Management
- NPAC/ CSR/ PAP Risk Assessments and Controls
- Manager's Control Assessment (MCA)
- Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- Regulatory Compliance & Standards and Procedures
- Operational Risk Events Deep dives
- Third Party Risk Management
- Internal Audit & Regulatory Exam Coordination
- Policy Adherence and Monitoring
- Governance and Escalations- BRCC/ GBRC/ Management Meetings etc.
- Minimum ten years in the Financial Services industry
- Deep knowledge of cash management and trade products
- Experience and knowledge across all risk types with focus on operational, regulatory, AML and cyber
- Strong relationship skills to manage external and internal relationships
- Strong analytical skills to identify and prioritize key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
- Adaptability and dynamism given the evolution of the TTS Business
- Ability and willingness to think "out of the box" and question the "status quo"
- The successful candidate will have a strong commercial and risk mindset, exceptional execution capabilities, and have great interpersonal and communications skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Will develop detailed knowledge of a complex end-to-end business and a range of skills across multiple facets of Risk and Product management.
- Responsibility to manage risk in a significant transformation of the TTS business in a very competitive and evolving market space
- Senior role within the COO office domain in a critical and growing region with deep and interesting markets critical to global clients
- Relationship building: will build important relationships across country and region with both business and functional partners
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .