Target Operating Model Expert - Process and Regulatory
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An exciting role within the Target Operating Model (TOM), Process and Regulatory Mapping team within Private Banking APAC's Competency Centers under the leadership of PB APAC COO Office. The PB APAC Competency Centers support the Private Bank in establishing and maintaining frameworks associated with key risks the business is facing and drive the digital and operational improvement agenda forward with pace.
You will join the team to own the framework for running target state design initiatives and support other competency centers and process owners on methodology and artifacts required to map out a target operating model that addresses the strategic objectives of the bank. As a member of the team you will help to establish clear guidelines and maintain a knowledge repository with best-practice methodology, templates and examples to kick start transformation initiatives consistently, as well as directly drive streams within select transformation initiatives based on a prioritized book of work. The role involves a range of activities including
Your future colleagues
- Maintain the central framework for target state design and evolve framework as required based on PB APAC strategic needs and best- practice across strategic-initiatives
- Seek to support in mobilizing transformation initiatives utilizing the operating model design framework
- Seek opportunities for utilizing target state capabilities across process / risk areas
- Own streams within select initiatives as adequate, including assessment on current state process, documentation of key pain-points, and development of recommendations to address pain-points for the efficient target state
- Manage front to back business partners and governance meetings for own streams and align them on required target operating model decisions
- Collaborate with business partners on organizational change and the impact assessment of such change on risk control frameworks, people, technology and processes
- Coordinate with Process Owners to plan process continuous improvement efforts and identify best-practice opportunities to apply across processes
Be part of an innovative and collaborative team that operates across all processes and risks of the Private Bank in APAC and provides a crucial capability to enable an efficient, consistent and effective process and control landscape for Private Banking APAC as well as ensure a robust framework and methodology is in place for driving operating model transformation initiatives front to back, supporting the bank's continued effort to grow our Private Banking franchise to a leading force in Asia You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.