Tax - Global Structuring, Transfer Pricing, Associate
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Transfer Pricing Management Level
Associate Job Description & Summary
Our Global Structuring practice focuses on the complex cross-border and transactional aspects of global tax advice. The team comprises experienced specialists in mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing and tax efficient international business structuring.
As professional advisors, our well-known clients require us to apply in-depth business, finance and tax knowledge to solve difficult multi-disciplinary and multi-territory problems on dynamic and high profile projects. The nature of our advice is fast-paced and high-pressured, but also extremely rewarding for those who thrive in such a culture. Responsibilities:
- As a experience associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Managers / Senior Managers and be involved in each of the following aspects of transfer pricing:
- Understand the client business by undertaking functional analysis interviews
- Undertake benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Recommend planning opportunities to clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Support clients in implementing transfer pricing arrangement(s), including working with the tax, finance or relevant project team of clients.
- Coordinate with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP or APA cases
- Work on cross border business restructuring projects, alongside other specialist teams
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Good track record of academic achievements
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player and keen learner
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
0% Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date