Tax - Global Structuring, Transfer Pricing, Senior Consultant
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Transfer Pricing Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transfer Pricing Structuring practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients create an effective transfer pricing structure that will help achieve smoother operations, greater profitability, and more sustainable growth. You'll focus on helping clients' create an operational structure that aligns their organisation's unique elements and aligning their operational, tax, and legal structures to achieve sustainable financial and operational benefits.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. Responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support Managers / Senior Managers and be involved in each of the following aspects of transfer pricing:
- Understand the client business by undertaking functional analysis interviews
- Undertake benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Recommend planning opportunities to clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Support clients in implementing transfer pricing arrangement(s), including working with the tax, finance or relevant project team of clients.
- Coordinate with the regional and global PwC network firms on client issues
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and support the Senior members of the team on MAP or APA cases
- Work on cross border business restructuring projects, alongside other specialist teams
Senior Consultants will be expected to provide guidance and coach other junior members of the project team in preparation of deliverables and delivering high quality services to clients, under the oversight of Managers / Senior Managers. Requirement:
Due to overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Education
- Degree in any discipline and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law (or 1-2 years of relevant experience for Associate). Minimum 3 years of relevant experience for Senior Associates
- A good track record of academic achievements.
- Involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- A team player and keen learner.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date