Main responsibilities of the role:
- Oversee the delivery of common services across the platform.
- Work with Authority's stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
- Manage scope, plan, report status, change requests.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the developer team.
- Escalation of critical delivery issues.
- Coordination of development work via Scrum methodology.
- Ensure compliance with Authority's policy and directives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computing, Electrical Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- Project Management Professional, SCRUM Master, and Product Owner certified.
- At least 5 years experience in project management using SCRUM methodology.
- Minimum 3 years of track record in managing successful delivery and implementation of IT applications/products of equivalent value and nature.
- At least 3 years experience on public sector projects would be an advantage.
- Good advisory, people management and communication skills.
- Must be Singaporean.
Broad knowledge in the following technologies:
- Flutter, Node.js, Express.js, Springboot, Xamarin and Dotnet Core.
- SQL and no-SQL database technologies
- DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- General knowledge in UI/UX design and tools.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and get in touch with our Search Partner to discuss further
Simon +65 8318 4164 email@example.com