Team Lead, Digital Mobile Channel Management, Consumer Banking
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
The Digital Banking team plays an instrumental role in DBS's push in the innovation space. We lead the digital strategy for consumer banking and build the foundations critical for the desired digital customer journey.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual who understands the millennial generation and can contribute fresh ideas to better serve our digital communities. With an open work culture, there are constant opportunities to present your ideas and make contributions to the bank.
You can expect to:
- 1. Lead Team to drive mobile innovation projects and identify business opportunities - Devise new ways to improve the digital customer journey through the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- 2. Lead & Build digibank mobile strategies - Aspire to make a difference for digital customers by building on DBS's omni-channel strategy and pioneering new digital experiences through ground-breaking innovations.
- 3. Manage Stakeholders, Tech and Ops, and Product teams. Able to foster strong Collaborate with cross functional business partners (including Customer Experience, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations and others) to develop holistic, end-to-end digital solutions that fulfil customer and business needs.
- 4. Design and develop the best-in-class customer & employee journeys on our digibank app, identify untapped opportunities for digital value capture and strategic cost management, and manage timely delivery of projects.
- 5. Identify and anticipate emerging mobile technology, customer data & insights, industry trends and customer behavior trends to continuously improve our online and mobile offerings, and strive to be the best digital bank in the world.
- 6. Improve customer satisfaction on our mobile channel. Monitor the Voice of Customers feedback channels to identify areas for improvement, define short term action points and permanent fixes to remove pain points.
- 7. Design customer migration and communications plan through online marketing campaigns and engagement efforts to increase Improve channel usage
- 8. Perform Channel tracking and drive analysis through Data. Use of AA data to perform customer analysis and track customer usage and tractions.
- 9. Define business requirements for digital mobile channel enhancements, review functional specifications and participate/sign off on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) along with processes and documentation
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a related position
- Experienced in leading team
- Experienced in digital channel management, gathering business requirement, managing channels projects and initiatives
- Strong in Digital Trends and Technological Savvy Demonstrate strong ability on analytics
- Education / Preferred Qualifications
- Degree or
- Post Graduate / Masters