Team Lead, FX Execution (Executive Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Team Lead, FX Execution
Drive the execution business of tomorrow by thinking strategically on bringing scalability and efficiency to the execution processes and platform Description:
- Ensure fast and seamless execution of all FX orders
- Provide top quality advice to clients and relationship managers when required to facilitate seamless execution
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with front office sales teams and provide training where necessary.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with market counterparties to obtain flow information and best execution
- Work closely with downstream partners such as operations to improve and enhance efficient booking procedures
- Drive business, systems initiatives that aim to automate process of trade capture and execution, whilst facilitating straight through processing
- Apply sales and account servicing techniques and relationship building skills to promote client service excellence and identify any additional client service needs and requirements
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Oversee operational risk of business and ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Engage with external stakeholders and vendors to have the awareness of the general execution landscape in the industry and be able to drive transformation initiatives to current execution platform
- Degree from a reputable university
- CACS 1, CACS 2, FMRP
- At least 15 years of relevant FX markets and sales experience in sell-side or buy-side institution
- Prior experience leading a team, working with relationship managers and high net worth trading clients are an advantage
Head of Foreign Exchange Advisory, Sales and Trading