Team Lead, Location Marketing Associate (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Team Lead
for Location Marketing Associate
in the COO team! !
This position is responsible for:
- Assisting the COO in managing the Location Marketing Associates (LMA) team
- Providing centralized administrative and client services support to the Front Office serving our Private Banking clients
- Support our Relationship Managers (RMs) and assist the COO in managing the LMA team to:
- Provide centralized administrative and client services support to the Front Office
- Manage and coordinate the Front Office interactions, instructions, queries, and requirements on administrative matters with the key Fiduciary Service Providers (the "FSP") of our Private Banking clients
- Maintain data, documents and reports (e.g. periodic reviews, credit reviews) on the FSPs
- Handle other centralized administrative duties in support of the Front Office, including but not limited to regular client-related internal reviews and other internal-facing processes
- Coordinate with Compliance, Operations, and other functional areas as necessary
- Ensure adherence to internal and external regulations and policies at all times
- Provide training, mentorship and guidance to LMAs to ensure that they are competent to carry out the work.
- Proactively review and enhance processing workflow to achieve improvement in operational efficiency, servicing and resolving functional operation issues
- Ensure team is adequately staffed and able to deploy team members to provide and meet fluctuation in work volume, coverage for leave and work emergencies
- Enhance staff morale and career development through active staff engagement and review staff training needs
- Investigate and provide resolution on queries and ensure proper closure on issues raised
- Timely consolidation and preparation of management reports for Front Office teams and the Business Managers
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in client servicing, operations or sales support within financial institutions
- Prior experience managing a team
- Bachelor's degree or diploma from reputable institutions
- Understanding of financial products and services
- Experience with, or liaising with Fiduciary Service Providers a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client interfacing skills
- Meticulous, strong attention to details
- Possess future oriented mindset, strive to innovate and adapt to changes
- Strong understanding of inter-dependencies within the team and able to collaborate effectively across departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain empathetic, passionate and resilient
- Preferably CACS certified