This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify. Team Lead, Technical Support
As a Technical Support Team Lead, based in Singapore, you will lead a team that operates as a first point of contact for Adyen's merchants across the globe. You will guide and develop the technical support team that works directly with merchants to help solve complex technical and operational questions. Day-to-day you will be working with multiple teams across Adyen, such as Operations, Engineering, Product, Account Management and Sales to provide white glove service and support.
Our team is merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on our shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principle. Our extensive payments knowledge and technical skillset is our most valuable asset both to our merchants and our internal teams. What you'll do
Who you are
- Lead a customer facing team that is a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying technology stack, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Collaborate across an international leadership team by scheduling and participating in monthly meetings, standardizing best practices and developing global alignment as we scale
- Recruit and hire talented Technical Support Engineers who can contribute to Adyen and our merchant's growth
- Coach and mentor members of the Support team to fully prepare Technical Support Engineers to resolve technical challenges for Adyen's merchants and grow their careers
- Help define and clearly communicate objectives and key results for the Support team
- Institute accountability, track team progress and success, and present results to Senior Leadership
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
- You are a people leader and have experience managing technical teams
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity, have strong problem-solving capabilities and enjoy establishing processes and procedures
- You are able to serve as an escalation point to varied technical support requests and issues
- You can make quick informed decisions and prioritise requests for both internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with others clearly and empathetically
- Payments or Fintech experience is not required, but you must be able to communicate your enthusiasm for the space
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and internationally where required.
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.