To provide new account on-boarding and KYC periodical review, conduct gap analysis of MAS and HKMA consultation papers and new regulations, handle internal and external audits, and monitor transaction irregularity, perform periodic self-inspection. To engage with and advise on issues and matters relating to AML/CFT or KYC as well as investment suitability and transaction surveillance review.
- New Account & KYC periodic review and approval. Assist in the review and gap analysis of MAS and HKMA consultation papers and new regulations.
- Assist in the handling of internal, external & regulatory audits
- Perform in depth review of any potential AML/CFT related issues identify by LCD.
- Act as a liaison party between marketing and internal stakeholders particularly Risk, Credit & LCD.
- Assist in the monitoring of irregular transaction.
- Provide training of internal new or revised G&P and external new regulations to CSOs, ICs, and RMs
- Ensure that the Investment Suitability and Trade Surveillance Review Framework is kept up to date with the regulatory requirements
- Ability to effectively and independently identify key sales advisory issues that may pose regulatory issues or reputational risk to the Bank
- Ensure timely completion of thematic transaction surveillance issue review by the team members
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisors
- Min 10 years of relevant or banking experience focusing on KYC/AML reviews, transaction monitoring and investment suitability review.
- Experience in private banking industry
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Working knowledge of Singapore regulations, in particular Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act, Financial Advisers Act and Trust Companies Act.
SEARCH ALLY PTE LTD | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292