Reporting to the Head, Wealth Specialist Management Unit, the candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Bancassurance Specialists who provide advisory services on high net-worth clients and other related bancassurance solutions to Relationship Managers and clients.
- Lead a team of Bancassurance Specialists to drive delivery of business objectives and sales performance.
- Work closely with the Bancassurance product team to develop and implement strategies to drive greater awareness of High Net-worth insurance and other bancassurance products.
- Work with internal stakeholders to work out business development plans.
- Provide positioning ideas and strategies to drive bancassurance business outcome.
- Train and coach Bancassurance Specialists and Relationship Managers to sharpen and upskill Bancassurance preposition in clients portfolio.
- Provide timely reporting on sales outcome and relevant data to stakeholders for business planning and projections.
- At least 10 years of relevant Bancassurance sales and/or managing a team experience.
- Strong passion in training and coaching in the areas of financial planning as well as legacy planning concepts.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Well versed in Bancassurance products and data mining/ tracking to drive business outcome.