TOM Singapore is supporting our client, a specialist provider of structured finance solutions, in the recruitment of this role to offer full secretarial support to one division of their business. Reporting directly to the office manager and to the CEO, this role will assist the office manager and provide basic administrative support to other teams as required.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Extensive secretarial/administrative support for the team including but not limited to diary management, scheduling meetings, claims submission and making travel arrangements
- On rotation with other team secretaries to cover reception duties over lunch period; managing meeting rooms, greeting guests, procurement of office and pantry supplies and office equipment maintenance
- Preparing meeting notes and action items for team meetings
- Manage the team's meeting room bookings, stationary supply and business card orders
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and marketing documentation
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties to update the company website
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- You will be at least diploma qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience, financial services not a pre-requisite but would be highly regarded
- Ability to multi-task, a team player and you will have a "can do attitude"
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Adaptable, have the ability to learn on the job quickly and excellent communication skills