The Account Manager will own the end to end strategic relationships with a portfolio of key customers in the assigned territory. They will ensure client satisfaction as well as grow the business and revenue.
- Ownership of end to end strategic relationships with portfolio of key clients
- Building relationships with account executives and partner sales
- Owner of commercial relationships and responsible for launching campaigns and addressing technical enquiries
- Creation of strategic initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve issues threatening the health of the business
- Work with marketing on high impact programmes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work with various different business functions
- Knowledge of customer base, industry and competition
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience as a Relationship Manager/Account Manager or Business Development and Sales in SaaS, Tech or advertising industries
- Knowledge of the industry
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, marketing or other relevant field
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Leah Kanagaratnam
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Leah Kanagaratnam 534860
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/oihN51/technical-account-manager-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15638450 Job Reference: Leah Kanagaratnam 534860 EA Registration No.:
R22104472, Leah Anne Kanagaratnam Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544