Global Financial Institution with strong footprints in Asia is looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to join their robust team under the Group Technology department. The successful candidate should come with relevant private banking domain, with at least 15 years of relevant experience in leading and delivering large scale transformation and strategic projects.
- Plan technical deliverables and ensure program’s requirements are met within schedule and allocated budget
- Work with the respective technology teams and business users if required to understand and collate functional and technical requirements
- Provide status update related to technical delivery to the respective stakeholders such as Project Manager, Program Manager and Team lead
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a similar capacity, PMP certification will be a plus
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience
- 2 to 3 years of Leadership experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge in Private Banking/Wealth Management domain
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Microservices and Devops
- Track record in driving large-scale IT initiatives
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to LiliT@charterhouse.com.sg or call 6950 0385 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1110631