My client is an established bank with a comprehensive global network and presence, across different business banking lines. Seeking for strong individuals, to be part of a dynamic and technology savvy establishment, as a Technical Project Delivery Manager: -Strong business domain knowledge of retail consumer banking across data management platform, and data solutions. -Min. 15 years of Technical Project Delivery, banking experience in data migration projects. -Sound expertise across data management such as Data Warehouse, Big Data, ETL, Data Governance Tools. -Managed large scale million dollar migration projects, and proven track record in managing large project resources.
As a Technical Project Delivery Manager, you will manage the following:
- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet project’s requirements within allocated budget and schedule
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution
- Plan, monitor and manage risks/issues related to technical delivery
- Partner with System Analysts and Business Solution Specialist to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements
- Partner with Architects and Development Lead to ensure solution design complies with enterprise design principles, security and control standard.
- Manage technical implementation plan across application teams - coordinate technical implementation activities across application teams to ensure non-event production cutover and adequate post implementation support
- Escalate issues that impacts project schedule on timely basis and propose workarounds/resolutions
This individual must possess:
- More than 15 years track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities across large scalre million dollar projects.
- Sound knowledge across full software development lifecycle.
- Holds retail and consumer banking experience in managing data migration projects.
- Expertise across Data Warehouse & Big data tools, ETL & Data governance tools - Informatica PC, DQ, MM, Teradata GCFR, MDM, RDBMS - Teradata, Oracle, NoSQL
- Sound understanding of technology and operational processes across functions within banking.
- Proven track record in managing senior stakeholders, vendor management, and managing project resources.
Please contact Leonard Toh at 6950 0391 or you may mail your resume to LeonardT@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R1657935