Technology Operations (IL) Consultant
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
A Technical Consultant, Integral Life Delivery Management is responsible for the development, deployment and support of Integral Life Application to meet business requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing solutions and development of new technical solutions to improve company's operations
Role and responsibility
- Ensure that all application development performed is in-line with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Governance & MAS requirements
- Manage and address incidents and queries from users
- Provide production support for batch cycles including adhoc jobs
- Ensure quality checks on risk management for application development deliverables
- Act as "intermediary" between Business Analysts and Developers including translating business requirement into functional specification, etc.or be involved in the actual development work
- Responsible for management updates on system related activities
- Understand functionalities and technical aspects of the system; analyze technical impact on interfacing systems
- Provide development of system design and technical documents
- Programming and perform codes review
- Be involved in audits and any other tasks that requires the expertise of Integral Life systems
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.