- Program Test management for the Automation Solution for Core Banking systems
- Analyze the Requirement documents and prepare Test Strategy, Test Plan
- Own the End-to-End Automation execution and responsible to overall quality.
- Co-ordinate with Framework team on implementation and framework modernization to accommodate API testing and OFS based message testing
- Prepare and deliver all the automated dashboards for result reporting for executive leadership
- Overall 15+ years' experience in Test management with atleast 10 years of experience in Managing large test Automation programmes.
- Extensive experience in Selenium Automation along with API & Messaged based automation
- Strong understanding and coding skills in Java, Core JAVA and Selenium
- Experience in API automation and Test Data management techniques
- Expertise in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Azure etc
- Experience in Functional testing of Core banking applications like T24 and Payments applications like TPH
- Experience in handling testing teams across multiple geographies.
- Experienced in leading the testing for bigger implementation programs in core banking / payments.
- Experience in conducting daily stand-ups and defect triages.
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Good team player with strong communication and problem-solving skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.