Test Automation Lead
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
The Test Automation Lead is responsible to architect test automation framework and test automation scripting and execution to ensure stability of releases
Test Automation Lead should work with Delivery Lead to provide the following operations on daily basis.
- Analyse requirements and create test automation script to validate/ test the requirements
- Build the automated testing pipeline to ensure nightly build and automated test to ensure stability of release.
- Participate in Daily Scrum calls and update the project status to Stake Holders and Scrum Master
Our Ideal Candidate Qualification
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels Technology and Innovation Delivery Team
- RPBWM Retail Digital Channels API Technology and Innovation - applicable internal business stakeholders and support functions (e.g. regional and country stakeholders, Audit & Compliance, etc)
Must have skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 8+ years of technical experience
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with many different personalities/ stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary
- Experience working in agile frameworks
- Must have hands on experience with Mobile automated testing.
- Should have working experience on Perfecto(Testing platform)
- Should have knowledge of the integration in build pipeline for mobile continuous testing
- Multitasking ability.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile practices and experience using Agile Tools such as JIRA
- A track record of following through on commitments
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.