Test Manager - Product Execution (1-year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Test Manager
in the IT Test Management Office team!! Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements for testing planning and preparation
- Perform test planning, test design, test data preparation and execution of test scenarios and cases
- Test case management in JIRA
- Defect management, retesting, update JIRA and defect reporting
- Verify test environment setup (test data, configuration/parameters for testing) and readiness checks
- Execute the tests/re-tests for SIT, support and coordinate to get UAT completed
- Examine and document test results, raising defects for failed tests and track defects to closure
- Prepare test report on the test progress and highlight risks to the Test Manager
- 8-12 years of experience in functional testing within wealth management functions
- Functional knowledge on Bonds, Funds, Equities, IPO's , Loans & Deposits products and its life cycle.
- Functional knowledge on Pre-Trade and Compliance rules.
- Hands on experience on Order Management applications and T24/TAP.
- Hands on experience with SQL, ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and JIRA.
- Good to have:
- Good understanding of test automation concepts
- Working experience with at least one automation tool, preferably Selenium
- Experience in automation test scripts design and execution