Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As the company lead for Compensation and Benefits, you will lead all aspects of total rewards including compensation, benefits, and equity for a globally dispersed team across APAC, China, EMEA and the US. Reporting to the Head of People, you will be a trusted partner within the People function. Partnering with Finance, Legal and regional GMs, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive total rewards strategy, with a strong focus on employee satisfaction and market competitiveness. This is a senior individual contributor role that will grow as Airwallex continues to scale.
- Develop and implement a global total rewards strategy for Airwallex
- Define pay levels / banding and own the process to ensure its is market competitive
- Lead and manage the annual compensation review process including budget planning
- Work with the People function and business leaders to ensure retention of strong performers is maximized
- Provide guidance to executive team and senior leaders on compensation strategy for key hires
- Define an overall Equity strategy for Airwallex and effectively manage Airwallex's equity pool
- Prepare ad hoc reporting for the executive team
What you will bring:
- Experience designing and implementing a comprehensive compensation and benefits program for a global tech company
- Experience working across APAC, EMEA and the US
- Experience building and retaining a strong team
- Strong technical skills (Excel etc)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.