An exciting and challenging career as a Trade Capture Specialist awaits you in one of the top tier Investment Bank to be based in Singapore under the APAC Wealth Management department/team. Participate in help sales and traders to cover products such (FX, MM, PM & Options), amending of existing products and allocation of trades.
- First point of contact for any booking related queries / issues for Sales, Trading, Business Management, Equites, Compliance, Finance, Operations and IT for FX/PM cash and derivatives as well as Money Market products and trade lifecycle events including Options expiry process.
- Processing all changes on new trade events instructed by the business into the risk management system and running associated controls to validate risk impact. This involves:
- Full cancel and cancel-rebooks
- Allocations and Averages
- Novations and Terminations
- Manage trading flow into relative systems and investigate any trade breaks and irregularities.
- Manage operational risk for the Front Office desks by working with partners in logistics areas to resolve trade discrepancies on new trade events and escalating high risk items
- Investigation and resolution of any unexplained P&L as a result of new trade events.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tertiary degree with junior experience in banking industry/open to fresh grad candidate
- Junior experience in trade support or strong product knowledge such as Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Pressure Metals, Options would be highly preferred.
- Highly motivated: Thrives in a dynamic and challenging environment and is resilient when working to prioritize requests and time sensitive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that convey information in a clear & structured manner
- Fluent in Mandarin & English, Cantonese would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
Sounds like you?
Apply now! Send in your updated resume to Rubern.IIangovan@hays.com.my to discuss on your next career move!
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D